Flood damage is serious. If you have flood water in your commercial building, you need a team that will act fast. Your team will need the expertise, equipment, and experience to get rid of the flooding and make your building safe again. The longer you wait, the more damage the water will cause. If you act quickly, you can probably salvage more than you’d think.
Have flood damage? Call Property Damage Restoration Services of Texas right NOW at 281-550-6100. You don’t have any time to waste.
Property Damage Restoration works in the North/Northeast Texas area. We cover all of the following areas and more.
- The Woodlands
- Jersey Village
- West University Place
- Hedwig Village
- River Oaks
Types of Flood Damage
Floods cause severe damage, and they cause that damage quickly. If your building has flooded, you probably have at least a few of these damages. Again, the faster you act, the more we can salvage. We’ve listed some of the most common types of flood damage below. Call us now before the problem becomes any worse.
- Electronic Damage – Flood water will short-circuit your electronics, rendering your equipment useless. Worse, your electronics and appliances could become extremely unsafe for those who work in your building. You need a restoration service that can safely remove damaged electronics and save the electronics that can be saved.
- Wood Damage – Wooden structures will absorb water fast. Wood can weaken and bend when flood damage arrives. When these structures become weaker, they also become unsafe. Those who walk on them risk serious injury. Get a restoration company that can replace or restore damaged structures.
- Metal Damage – Metal structures can rust when they contact water. If the water sticks around for too long, metal items will slowly deteriorate, and many will become useless.
- Soft Goods Damage – Soft goods include carpets, drapes, and upholstered furniture. Often, when soft goods come into contact with flood water, they have to be replaced. However, sometimes these items can be salvaged. We can keep you updated throughout the process, letting you know what we can restore and what we can’t restore.
- Mold – Water damage will almost always leave mold behind. If you’re not careful, mold will stay in your building long after the space dries. Make sure that you choose a restoration team that can recognize mold hazards and get rid of the problem quickly.
- Biohazards – Flood water leaves behind other hazards, too. You have no way of knowing where the water has been before it got to your building. Often, flood water contains sewage, bacteria, and other health threats. Your restoration team should know how to handle these contaminants safely – Flood water leaves behind other hazards, too. You have no way of knowing where the water has been before it got to your building. Often, flood water contains sewage, bacteria, and other health threats. Your restoration team should know how to handle these contaminants safely
We use the proven, fast, and effective process that the IICRC developed for flood damage. We work quickly and thoroughly to make sure that you get back on your feet. Here are the steps we take when we restore your building after flood damage.
- Arrive and Evaluate – We arrive quickly and immediately study the damage. Flood damage is often worse for commercial buildings than it is for homes. A commercial building often has multiple floors, large surface areas, and extensive electronics. When we show up, we determine just how far the damage goes and what equipment we’ll need to address it.
- Insurance Communication – Next, we talk to your insurance adjuster. We’ve worked with lots of commercial insurance companies over the years. We’ll work with you and your insurance company to determine the rest of the process.
- Remove and Replace – Like we said, some items can’t be salvaged. We’ll remove those items and replace them later.
- Remove Standing Water – When we remove standing water, the drying process goes 3 to 4 times faster than if we don’t. We extract the water quickly and safely so that the drying process can begin.
- Dehumidifying – Once we remove the standing water, we’ll fully dehumidify your building. Drying a commercial building is challenging, but our techniques have been proven effective.
- Damage Restoration – Next, we move on to the things that we can salvage. We’ll take inventory of your damaged items, restore them, and then return them to your building.
- Final Walk-Through – Finally, we’ll walk you through the building to make sure that you’re satisfied with your restoration. Once we have your seal of approval, you have a 5 year warranty on our work.
Call Us Now
If you have flood damage in your building, don’t wait to call. Choose the best team for the job. Our 24/7 service is ready for you at any time. Our highly-trained team has been certified by the IICRC, and we have an A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau. We provide a customer satisfaction guarantee. Let’s get your building back in shape so that you’ll be back in business. Call now at (281) 550-6100.