Sewage backup is one of the worst disasters that can happen to a home. While mold and other problems can go unnoticed for a long time, you’ll notice sewage backup right away. This kind of disaster can leave you feeling overwhelmed and helpless. The good news? Our team is on your side and available whenever you need us. When disaster strikes, we’ll be there to help.
You should never try to deal with sewage on your own. It’s not the type of mess that you can clean up with a mop and some bleach. Sewage backup brings harmful viruses and bacteria into your house. For your own health, you should stay far away from the spill. Only a professional team with the right tools and equipment can property remove the sewage and make the space safe for regular use again. Let Property Damage Restoration handle it.
Do you have sewage backup on your property? Don’t delay. Call Property Damage Restoration NOW at (281) 550-6100.
At Property Damage Restoration, we proudly serve the North/Northwest Houston area. We love our community and want to keep it safe. Our coverage includes the areas we’ve listed below.
- The Woodlands
- Jersey Village
- West University Place
- Hedwig Village
- River Oaks
We also cover the areas in between these towns, so if you don’t see your area on the list, give us a call anyway. If you live nearby, we probably serve your town, too.
What We Do
At Property Damage Restoration, we have a proven, multi-step process that will get your home clean and back to normal in no time.
- Provide a Full Analysis – We arrive fully equipped and ready to get to work. Time is of the essence, so we move fast. However, we always start with an assessment. This way, we can get an accurate idea of the damage and adjust the plan as necessary.
- Extract and Remove the Soils – Next, we remove all of the soils from your property. Like we said, sewage is a major health hazard. We’ll get rid of it so that we can fully sanitize the space.
- Sanitize the Affected Area – Our sanitation process removes all of the harmful viruses and bacteria. This way, we can make sure that the sewage doesn’t cause secondary damage after we leave. During this step, we also remove all odors.
- Place Drying Equipment – Now it’s time to dry the area. We use a combination of air movers and dehumidifiers to dry the space efficiently. Our methods and spacing are determined by IICRC standards.
- Provide Insurance Company With Proper Documentation – Dealing with insurance isn’t always easy, so we do our best to help. We’ll submit the documentation proving that we provided proper sewage remediation.
Why Choose Us
Need more reasons to choose Property Damage Restoration? We provide the best choice in the Houston area for sewage cleanup and remediation.
- Trained and Experienced – All of our team members have undergone extensive training. We also have more than 25 years of experience in cleanup and remediation. In our line of work, we’ve seen just about everything, and we’re prepared to help in any situation.
- Certified – We are fully bonded and licensed. We also have certification from the IICRC, an independent nonprofit that helps homeowners find the best restoration services. We also hold an A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau.
- Satisfaction Guarantee – We promise that you’ll be happy with our work.
If you have a sewage backup problem in your home, you can’t afford to wait. The longer you leave the problem alone, the more damage it will cause. Call Property Damage Restoration right now at (281) 550-6100. We’ll restore the space to safety in no time.