When water damage occurs within a commercial building, a quick and fast response is essential in order to keep operations moving. Since affected areas of water damage can be easily contained, the right water damage restoration contractor can quarantine certain areas to allow business to continue uninterrupted.
Property Damage Restoration Services of Texas has over 25 years of experience restoring properties from unexpected damage. Equipped with a professional and fully trained staff, you can be assured that our team will swiftly provide the results you need to bring your property back to its pre-loss condition.
Servicing the North/Northwest Houston area, we readily cover the Cypress, Spring, The Woodlands, Jersey Village, Copperfield, Katy, West University Place, Hedwig Village, River Oaks, Montgomery, Tomball, Waller, Magnolia and all that is in between. Don’t see your area on the list? No problem. Give our friendly office staff a call in the event of emergency water damage restoration to your commercial building.
Call PDR Services of Texas NOW at (281) 550-6100.
Provides Expert Service For Whatever Water Damage You May Be Experiencing:
- Damage wreaked by severe summer and winter weather storms that cause power outages and flooding that can result in structural damage and the threat of an infestation from mold.
- Flooding of your commercial property from heavy storms and improper drainage that lead to water entering your building without warning. Water from exterior sources is contaminated, and can put your health and that of your employees at risk. Our state-of-the-art water extraction equipment works hard to remove the water, and helps avoid permanent property damage
- Condensation, Moisture, and even water can accumulate at the point a breakdown occurs in your HVAC system. We remediate water damage in faulty HVAC systems and check for the growth of mold where damage has been sustained for more than 48 hours
- Plumbing Systems that are old and outdated can break and cause obvious damage or leak in hidden areas where the damage is not immediately visible. Our experts clean and remediate all water damage caused by broken or leaky plumbing systems.
- Sewer Line Backups should only be treated by professionals who have the tools and expertise to safely and effectively handle unsanitary water when a sewer line breaks or backs up. We want your employees and customers to be safe, so we thoroughly clean, decontaminate, and deodorize your commercial property.
- Sub-Freezing Temperatures can lead to frozen pipes that can burst from a buildup of water pressure farther down the pipe from where an ice blockage is located. We address frozen pipe problems and clean up water damage that occurred as a result of a burst frozen pipe.
Our Proven Water Damage Restoration Process
Certified by the IICRC, we are dedicated to following the best practices when handling any commercial building experiencing water damage.
Determine the affected areas
Our team of professionals will quickly identify the extent of damage upon arrival. Water damage can be much more severe in commercial buildings due to multiple floors, large surface areas and various plumbing and electrical networks. Much of the damage can remain unseen if the proper tools are not utilized.
At Property Damage Restoration Services of Texas, our team is equipped with the most innovative technology to identify moisture trapped behind walls, under the subfloors and around the baseboards. For water damage projects, we can identify the entire path from the source of damage to where the water settled- and determine a proper plan of action for mitigation.
Communicate with your Insurance Adjuster
Commercial properties have stricter insurance guidelines, and we make sure to adhere to your insurance provider’s requirements. When you choose Property Damage Restoration Services of Texas, you can be sure the claims process will not be held up on account of us.
Mark off affected areas, extract any standing water
When water damage strikes a commercial building, there is no time to lose. The very first step in the process is to extract any standing water to facilitate the drying process. A good rule of thumb is to extract 90 % of the present moisture in order to allow effective drying to occur. If this step is neglected, drying times can take 3-4x longer.
Dry and Mitigate
Proper placement of LGR dehumidifiers and air movers is essential for effective drying. In more severe cases, we will utilize a desiccant dehumidifier to help dry multiple floors at once.
Replace severely damaged materials
For areas that cannot be dried, we will rip out and replace with new building materials. Licensed, bonded and insured, we have the proper credentials to safely address all types of commercial water damage situations.
Restore damaged contents
Interior contents such as furniture, textiles, stored documentation and files can also become compromised due to water damage. Property Damage Restoration Services of Texas can properly inventory damaged contents, take them off-site for proper drying and work to restore them as close as possible to their pre-loss condition.
Final Walk-through & Evaluation
Once the water damage has been mitigated and your commercial property properly restored, we will provide a final walk-through to ensure you are satisfied with the quality of work. After we leave, we will provide a 5 year warranty to insure that if future problems arise, you will be covered.
When unwanted water enters your commercial property, the building structure and materials can sustain substantial damage, and employee health and productivity is threatened.
If your commercial building has experienced water damage call the Professionals! Property Damage Restoration Services of Texas has you covered!
Property Damage Restoration Services has over 25 years of experience restoring commercial properties from unexpected water damage. We understand the importance of a fast response, and attention to detail. We will strive to keep all lines of communication clear and open.
Available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, we have dispatchers on-hand to immediately respond to emergency water damage on your commercial property.
Licensed, bonded and insured, we work extensively with property owners and insurance companies alike- ensuring all needs are met throughout the entire construction process.
Servicing the North/Northwest Houston area, we readily cover the Cypress, Spring, The Woodlands, Jersey Village, Copperfield, Katy, West University Place, Hedwig Village, River Oaks, Montgomery, Tomball, Waller, Magnolia and all that is in between.
Call PDR Services of Texas NOW at (281) 550-6100.