When water damage occurs in your home, it can be an extremely stressful event. Thousands of gallons of water can saturate entire living spaces within a short period, flooding all contents in its path.
Unfortunately, many homeowners seek to find ways to clean up the mess themselves, not realizing the future damage they could cause.
In the event of a water damage, it is essential to call Property Damage Restoration Services of Texas. A certified restoration company, we have over 25 years of experience properly mitigating water damage for homeowners.
Certified by the IICRC as well as licensed, bonded and insured, our team can restore your property to its pre-loss condition. We will not leave until you are completely satisfied and provide a 5-year warranty on our work.
Call PDR Services of Texas NOW at (281) 550-6100.
Call PDR Services of Texas if you experience any of these types of water damage events:
- Crawlspace Flooding – Heavy storms and improper drainage can result in water entering your basement without warning. This water is contaminated and unsafe, and can result in structural damage and mold growth. We put our specialized water extraction equipment to work to remove the water and thoroughly clean the area.
- Broken Appliances – Appliances such as hot water heaters, washing machines, and dishwashers can break and overflow when least expected. Our technicians are available to handle your water mess from a faulty appliance right away.
- Frozen Pipes – Sustained sub-freezing temperatures can lead to pipes freezing and bursting from a buildup of water pressure. We fix your frozen pipe problem and remediate the water damage that occurred as a result.
- Broken Supply Lines – Old pipes in your home can have a slow leak and cause damage in out-of-the-way areas of your home. If you have water damage from a leaky pipe, we clean the water damage and remediate for mold.
- Storm damage – Residential properties can experience all types of water damage resulting from severe storms. From frozen pipes to flash flooding, our water damage experts will help by cleaning and remediating any type of water damage you experience from storms.
- Sewer Line Backup – Let the professionals with the tools and means to safely and effectively handle unsanitary water clean the mess of a sewer line break or backup. We will thoroughly clean, decontaminate, and deodorize your home.
Our Process for Water Damage Restoration
When water damage occurs in your home,you need to act fast. In as little as 24 hours the affected areas could turn stale, providing the optimal environment for mold and mildew to grow.
Over the years, Property Services Restoration of Texas has adopted a specific process to restore water damage within your home. Implementing the best practices within the industry, we provide a systemized approach to your home’s affected areas.
- STEP 1: Evaluation – Since fast results are essential in the restoration process, we have found that proper evaluation of the damage allows us to determine the size of:
* The affected areas
* How much equipment we need to place
* How long we believe it will take to dry the space
Using state-of-the-art technology, our technicians can properly identify the areas of damage. Since water can hide behind walls, baseboards, and settle under the subfloor, we use moisture monitors and other tools to build an accurate concept of the extent of damage.
- STEP 2: Extraction & Drying
* Extraction: Our technicians will utilize specialized equipment to extract the standing water. We take our time during extraction since studies show 90% of moisture can be removed during this phase.
* Drying: Next, the drying equipment will be placed systematically per the IICRC standards. Air movers are placed every 10 linear feet within the affected areas, and LGR dehumidifiers are used to remove the remaining moisture present.
- STEP 3: Proper Moisture Mapping – In order to ensure drying is taking place, we return daily to take moisture readings. These readings are then recorded and delivered to your insurance company as documentation that drying has taken place.
- STEP 4: Proper Communication of Progress – At Property Damage Restoration Services of Texas, we ensure that we communicate with you every step of the way. We understand this is a stressful time for you, and will strive to keep you as comfortable as possible
- STEP 5: Work Closely with Insurance Companies – For your claim to be processed with ease, we make sure to work directly with your insurance company to provide them the required documentation.
At Property Damage Restoration Services of Texas, your claim will never be held up on the account of inaccurate moisture records. We promptly submit our records, ensuring quick processing of your insurance claim.
Choose PDR Services of Texas for Your Water
Damage Restoration Need!
Water damage in your home can be a serious event. Not only can it cause stress, but can also slow down your already hectic and busy schedule.That is why you need to ensure you choose the BEST contractor for your needs.
Property Damage Restoration Services will provide:
- Over 25 Years Of Experience: We’ve worked with homeowners to help restore their residential property from water damage.
- 24/7 Availability: Our team is professional and courteous and will ensure that you are in the right hands for your water damage mitigation.
- We are licensed, bonded, and insured, and we work extensively with property owners and insurance companies alike – ensuring all needs are met throughout the entire construction process.
- Extensive Reach: Servicing the North/Northwest Houston area, we readily cover the Cypress, Spring, The Woodlands, Jersey Village, Copperfield, Katy, West University Place, Hedwig Village, River Oaks, Montgomery, Tomball, Waller, Magnolia and all that is in between.
Call PDR Services of Texas NOW at (281) 456-2059.